Before Mydnite 3 - F-777 Before Mydnite 3 - F-777

Like it

You one of my favorites artist here with Dj-nate, you two are always exploring music, get together and do a collab, I would buy it!

PIZ

{dj-N} Dirty Thumpn Saws {dj-N} Dirty Thumpn Saws

OH!

You just made my day! that's why dubstep have been invented! Accentuate melodies! Nailed! Now make it better! ;)

{dj-N} ET Mash {dj-N} ET Mash

nice!!

Make it faster and add a Dubstep baseline mouhahah ! POW!

{dj-n} My Mind [updated!!] {dj-n} My Mind [updated!!]

??whoa!!

I very much like you exploration of the genre, because I don't really like pure dubstep (to much ramblin uncoherents sounds) but you give it an Epic feel, just like Epic added to epic trance. My recommandation add some of your earlier My Mind dub (low part) and you have a tremendous piece... and by the way, your album is still rockin in my car bro!

B0unc3 Remix (AS - Sbs) B0unc3 Remix (AS - Sbs)

why oh! why!

why do you stop the dance genre, you rock at this, go into the dance/techno/dubstep you'll rock for sure!

And were can i get a darn album of your (been waiting for so much iunfinished songs...)

B0UNC3 responds:

Thanks, but I find dance music to be incredibly boring to produce. I also don't enjoy listening to dubstep so I don't think I'd enjoy producing it either :(

System Split - F-777 System Split - F-777

like it very much

Like the originality and the overall inspiration, my favorite part is the ending part near the 2:40 when it come all together!

very nice, is there a way to get your album without the damn I-tune?
PM me for infos

A fan ;)

TranceCrafter - Untitled Song TranceCrafter - Untitled Song

make me wonder!

that look like it would be an awesome piece, with a melody on that!

Stereo Love (Dance mix) WIP Stereo Love (Dance mix) WIP

interesting

like how it sound, but it lack some base, to compensate the space type of groove it have, or maybe go into more high melody. It has good potential!

kirja100 responds:

Thanks :)

-&amp;gt;&amp;gt;Just The Way You Are&amp;lt;&amp;lt;- ->>Just The Way You Are<<-

nice tune!!

there is nothing wrong with the vocals, they are the melody so they are perfect, like the flowing of the song, would like to ear the rest.
nice work

vwvSTATICvwv responds:

I'll keep you updated xD

{dj-N} Fallen Angel {dj-N} Fallen Angel

Majestic!!!

songs like i love!!!
want more of this!!!! it get into me and it make me wanna dance in trance...
very good melody and voice..